Covid-19 Safety Updates
To our valued patients:
Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks.
- We are consistently maintaining vigilance and are only allowing the scheduled patients in the office. We kindly ask to leave your family members, children, spouses at home during your dental appointment.
- We are not using our waiting room and kindly ask that you remain your vehicle until your provider calls you to come in. Simply call from your vehicle upon arrival to check in.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down after every single patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- Every staff member and patient will have his/her temperature taken before we accept them through the office threshold.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.